Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Twenty20 Challenge - Vintage II / Fun

Twenty20 (formerly InstaCanvas) is a social media platform to showcase, discover, and buy the best in mobile photography & art.

The hold challenges regularly and for this weeks contests I entered my Instagram I shot almost a year ago. A friend of mine bought a 48 (?) Plymouth I did a photo study on.

Twenty20 - Challenge: Vintage II - Plymouth 

Another challenge open this week is Fun. I chose a Instagram I shot last summer of Country Funker (Mike) Barfield shot during one of his shows at the White Horse, in Austin, Texas
Twenty20 - Challenge Fun - Country Funker Mike Barfield



For more on Barfield follow him on his facebook page.

Shot with Motorola Droid / originally published on Instagram.

For my whole gallery on Twenty20, please visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment